Date: 12th January 2009 at 6:05pm
Written by:

A pitch inspection at 5.00pm today has confirmed the pitch playable for tomorrow’s FA Cup third round tie at Histon, but a second inspection may be required.

Light rain is expected over night and if that forecast is correct then the match will go ahead, but if there’s a heavy downpour a second inspection will be made.

UPDATE: The match has been confirmed as ON.