Date: 30th July 2006 at 8:29pm
Written by:

Swansea City fans seem confident ahead of the new season as 78% of our readers voted that we would gain promotion this year.

In our recent poll which basically asked whether we’d promotion or not, 78% voted yes while the remaining 22% voted no.

William Hill have Swansea 4th favourites to go up this season at 7/2, the same odds as Millwall and Huddersfield. Forest (11/8), Bristol City (7/4) and Doncaster (11/4) are favoured more.

Bet365 have us slightly lower as 5th favourites at 4/1.

Recently, the voting went up slightly from 74% to 78%, following the signings of Kevin Amankwaah and Thomas Butler.

Our new poll wants to know your opinion on the Andy Robinson situation. Should we sell now to avoid releasing him on a free next year or keep him in the hope that we gain promotion and he signs a new contract next Summer?

Vote now on the right hand side >>