Date: 2nd September 2007 at 12:34pm
Written by:

In a recent poll, 65% voted that Roberto Martinez should not sign former Wales international striker John Hartson.

The Swansea boss never expressed much interest in signing the West Brom forward but Vital Swansea wanted to see your views on whether you’d like to see play for us at the Liberty.

65% voted no, while the remaining 35% said yes we should sign him.

I’m with the no group on this one. I don’t think he’s the type of player we need or that Martinez has been looking for in the last few weeks.

He’s lacked consistent competitive match football lately as well as fitness.

Our new poll wants to know if you think Joe Allen is ready to make his full league debut, replacing the suspended Ferrie Bodde.

VOTE NOW ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE >>

You can also submit your views in our forum. Do you think Allen should start against Cheltenham on Friday?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS