Date: 11th March 2009 at 3:23pm
Written by:

We asked you in a recent poll if you think we can finish in the play-offs this season, and here’s how you voted…

Despite drawing 3 games in a row, we wanted to know if you were still confident we could climb into the play-offs and finish in the top 6.

62% think we will, with the remaining 38% voting we’ll miss out.

The Swans ended their 3-match drawing run last night with a 1-0 victory at home to Plymouth Argyle.

You can vote for your man of the match in that game in our new poll.



Bookmark and Share